Friday 21 September 2012

The Flashtag writers return to Didsbury Arts Festival with Word>Play


I'll be reading a new horror story at Didsbury Arts Festival on Thursday 27 September.

Word>Play is an evening of soundtracked literature, with Monkeys In Love headlining alongside prize-winning author of Enough Valerie O'Riordan. Expect amazing Powerpoint genius from Les Malheureux, Alabaster De Plume via video, the brains behind Bonbon Experiment Adrian Slatcher and my Flashtag cohorts. Plus (murmur) with an unmissable performance of Tether.

Have a look at the poster for more. It'll be our second appearance at the festival: we launched Quickies there last year.

As for my story? Here's a sentence from the first draft:
She took them all and now I lie awake listening for her return.
'She' will be revealed, complete with sinister music from my music alter-ego Hounds of Hulme, at Word>Play. It starts at 8pm on September 27 at the Albert Club in Didsbury.

No comments:

Post a Comment